Friday, January 25, 2008

"Memo"



Chloe wanted to watch "Memo" tonight, which is Finding Nemo. Which made me remember a story, of when she was being watched by my mom when I had Austin. My mom asked Chloe what she wanted to do or watch. Chloe said, "Memo." (pronounced Me mo) And my mom couldn't figure out what she was saying. So finally my mom said, "Chloe I don't know what Memo is." So Chloe promptly said, "Its a FISH." Then of course my mom knew that she wanted to watch the show Finding Nemo. Crazy how kids are able to connect these things together.

3 comments:

Barney Family Blog said...

Wow Steph,
your kids are getting so big. They are so cute! i love Chloe's curly hair!!

Mom said...

Hi there. I'm so glad to see your fun stuff. And Chloe taught me well! I have to say that those 2 kids are just the cutest ever!!

KellyAnne said...

That's so cute! "It's a fish!"
I love it.