Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hey there~

Hmmm, this should be interesting. I am new to the whole "blogging" concept. Never heard of it before I got KellyAnne's invite to see hers. Hopefully it won't just be me talking to myself the whole time (hint, hint). Well, we are here in Colorado. And yes it is cold. Shawn is enjoying being a doctor. He has two practices right now, so that keeps him busy. I just stay home with the kids. We are definately ready to buy a house. Apartment life just gets old after a while. And to have my own backyard is dreamy. LOL. Well, somebody write back or I guess it is called "post" something or give me a idea of what to say next. Hope all is well for everyone.

4 comments:

KellyAnne said...

Congrats you did it! I'm so glad! Can I add you to my list of blogging friends?
Now you just have to keep adding things in from time to time. Write about things that you guys are up to, how you're feeling, something you've been thinking about, funny stuff the kids do (or NOT so funny!). You are a fun person to talk to with a witty sense of humor, so I know your blog will be great if you keep it up!
And there's nothing wrong with peeking at other blogs for ideas of what they are doing on theirs!
I loved the pictures you guys sent at Christmastime. Your kids are adorable!

Barney Family Blog said...

Yea Steph, I'm new at this too. I think it will be a fun way to keep in touch I added you to my list. Which by the way took me a while to figure out how to even start a list.

Terra said...

I'm so glad you started a blog! Now you need to post some pictures of your cute kids. It'll be so fun to keep in touch.

Stephanie said...

I would love to have you guys add me to your blogging friends list. That is awesome. And Kristen would it be ok, if you added me so I could look at your guys blog :D. That would be excellent.