Monday, January 21, 2008

Christmas Eve


I think that I have figured some of this stuff out. LOL. Anyways I thought that I would share some of our Christmas with your guys. This was our first Christmas without family, so it was a new experience. But good. We just realized that we need to write down what traditions we want to continue. After Christmas, me and Shawn thought of all the stuff we forgot to do this year. Oh well, there is always next year. But it was fun to see how excited Chloe was for her kitchen set and Austin excited for all the wrapping paper. :D

1 comment:

KellyAnne said...

Spending Christmas alone (just your own little family I mean) is the best!! And it's great that you get to have a few years of practice trying to figure out what your traditions will be, before your kids get old enough to really 'get' it!
I haven't ever met your little boy yet but I can't believe how cute he is in pictures! It's so fun to see him so grown up! He looks so much like Shawn to me. You're so lucky to have a boy and a girl, it's great!