Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Mandy!!!

Hey Mandy~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You are my best friend. Mandy Webb is one of my best friends. We met about 8 years ago in Provo, when we were all going to school there. We were neighbors and it was such a wonderful experience to have a friend right next door. I remember just walking over there and watching tv with her or if she was having a hard time with Alex, Mandy would come over and say she was selling her daughter for a dollar. :) Miss you tons and I hope that this is a wonderful day for you.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Thanks Steph! I miss you guys too. Hope to get to see you again soon!

Blanchards said...

Stephanie! What's up girlie...it is so fun to catch up with you and see your cute family. What is your little boy's name...he looks about the same age as Cole. You guys look like you are doing good. Where do you live? What is your husband doing right now? Keep in touch, love, Rachel