Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Austin's Birthday!

My baby is 2 years old! Wow, how time flies. Austin is just such a joy to our lives. I couldn't imagine him not with us.
Things about Austin
*His vocabulary is amazing, I don't remember Chloe talking this soon or as many words as Austin is now. There are only a few times when I have to ask him to say that again
*He loves his shows~ Handy Manny can fix anything that needs fixing, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse he just adores and he knows all the characters names, My Friends Tigger and Pooh he will run up and tell me who is on and what they are doing, Movies~ Kung Fu Panda, he will run up to me and yell Pu Panda Pu Panda and start kicking. Finding Nemo, anytime there is a fish anywhere he will yell NEMO!
*He loves to kick balls and play soccer
*Austin is still my velcro baby and loves to snuggle with mommy
*He loves to play/fight with his older sister, hopefully soon they will just love each other and survive childhood

Austin eating his cupcake


Jadeyn, happy to be up in the highchair and see all the action




Austin in his Denver Broncos jersey and Baby Einstein Book

Birthday Decorations

Austin's Cupcake/Ice Cream Cone

No comments: