Tuesday, February 17, 2009

V-day

The kids wanted Strawberry cereal and toast with strawberries on it for breakfast
Shawn caught me off-guard with this one. Our anniversary is on the 16th and so we usually just celebrate them at the same time. 8 YEARS!!! That is total craziness. It has been a adventure the whole way, but worth every minute. So luckly, my sister agreed to come and watch the kids this weekend so me and Shawn could go out on a couple dates. THANKS BRIE!
I always feel like a look funny when other people do my make-up, like a clown I guess. Probably because I don't wear much of the stuff. But today I thought that I would try again and let the people at Kohls makeup counter help me. You can still kinda tell its me.
Shawn's decided to COMPLETELY spoil me this year. He said that he doesn't spoil me enough. So he bought me this necklace and earrings. GASP!!! It is real. When he asked me my opinion of just the necklace at the jewelry store. I told him it was beautiful, and he asked if I wanted it. I told him of course, what girl doesn't want diamonds. But he didn't have to buy my love like this. He said he knew, but still wanted to get it, so for me to go away and let him get what he was going to get, and thanks for my opinion. Shock of shocks when I get the present and there are earring as well. For those of you that know me. I am not a flashy/wear alot of jewelry type of person. But they are stunning and I am so grateful to have a amazing husband that would want to spoil me like this. Here is to many more years with my honey!



1 comment:

Terra said...

They're beautiful. How fun to be spoiled!