Thursday, January 15, 2009

Shawn's 27th Birthday




I try hard every year to get Shawn a present that he hasn't guessed or found by the time his birthday rolls around. And something that isn't connected to Christmas, since his b-day is so close. This year I successed. I bought him Phantom of the Opera tickets for March. He had no idea. Yipee! I bought two tickets, hoping that I could use one. The stinker said, I wonder who I am going to take to it? Grrr! Then he said, of course you. The other gift is from my sister. On the jar it says, Ashes of Problem Patients. Hehe. He has had a few of those.Instead of a traditional cake, I decided to make Shawn homemade brownies. The cocoa won the fight. It was very pressurized and blew up on me when I opened it. Everyone asked me (after they were done laughing) if the cocoa we had brought from Oregon. Nope, bought it at the grocery store down the street. It just didn't like me.







Gosh, 27!!! You don't have to lie to patients anymore about your age.



No comments: