Saturday, July 12, 2008

Chloe

I can't believe that my baby is 3. It is amazing to look back on the past 3 years and see all that has happened to our little family. I just love my little girl so much. It is so wonderful that she can communicate so well with me. And I love her little sayings. "I got a grumbly in my tumbly." (winnie the pooh), "thats good joe" (when she is drinking something-off of meet the robinsons) I think that she is watching far too much tv to be able to quote show :D. We had her favorite breakfast, homemade waffles and blueberries. Daddy went to work and me and the kids went to the aquarium. Which was a blast. Then the next day, we really celebrated Chloe's birthday, since Shawn was home. Chloe helped me decorate the living room and I attempted to make her a rocket cake from Little Einsteins. I am just grateful for everyones calls and presents. 6/7/2008

No comments: